You may return any product within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Shipping costs and downloadable PDFs are non-refundable. If you have difficulty downloading a product, please contact us for assistance.
- You must provide a copy of the dated receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase. If you purchased via the Online Store, an order confirmation was emailed to you. If you purchased over the phone or at our offices, the receipt was provided at the point of sale.
- EP can only refund products that were purchased directly from shop.ep.com, not from Resellers (e.g., Writers Store) or any other third parties. Purchases made from an EP affiliate, such as Sargent-Disc, are considered purchases from a Reseller. Please contact the original place of purchase and adhere to that Reseller’s return policy.
Steps to Obtaining a Refund
- If you purchased a Digital Download:
- Please deactivate the software by following these steps: Deactivate Movie Magic:
- Contact EP at email@example.com to request the refund. Be sure to type “Refund Request” into the subject line. Please include in the email message your:
- Phone number
- Product name
- Product serial number
- Deactivation code
Your account will be credited within 2-3 business days.