You may return the following products within 30 days from date of purchase:
- Movie Magic Scheduling 6 (academic/premiere edition)
- Movie Magic Budgeting 7 (academic/premiere edition)
See steps below for obtaining a Refund.
The following products are NON-REFUNDABLE:
- Downloadable PDF products including Paymaster Rate Guide and Movie Magic Budgeting and/or Scheduling Lesson Plans.
- New Movie Magic Budgeting subscriptions (monthly and annual plans purchased at my.ep.com)
- Downloadable PDFs are non-refundable. If you have difficulty downloading a product, please contact us for assistance.
- You must provide a copy of the dated receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase. If you purchased via the Online Store, an order confirmation was emailed to you.
- If you purchased via email or over the phone, the receipt was provided at the point of sale.
- EP can only refund products that were purchased directly from shop.ep.com, not from Resellers such as MovieSoft or any other third parties. Please contact the original place of purchase and adhere to that Reseller’s return policy.
Steps to Obtaining a Refund
If you purchased a Digital Download:
Please deactivate the software by following these steps:
- Deactivate Movie Magic: ep.com
- Contact EP at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the refund. Be sure to type “Refund Request” into the subject line. Please include in the email message your:
- Phone number
- Product name
- Product serial number
- Deactivation code
Your account will be credited within 2-3 business days.