The Paymaster 2020-2021 Edition
The Paymaster is the most complete contract and labor rates guide for the entertainment industry. Released annually, The Paymaster presents terms and conditions simply and accurately by offering a detailed summary of the most common rates and schedules used by industry professionals.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW: The 2020-2021 Paymaster Rate Guide with November 2020 updates, features wage scales and/or fringe contribution rates from ratified agreements including:
- SAG-AFTRA Updated Fringe Table and Rates
- WGA Updated Fringe Table and Rates
- West Coast IATSE locals
- Basic Crafts locals
- Non-Union Police and Fire Officers
- Area Standards - updated benefit contributions
- New York Majors locals
- Updated wages for New York Independents
As part of a continued commitment to reducing paper use and helping to digitize the production office, Entertainment Partners offers a downloadable PDF of The Paymaster.
- PDF that can be opened on Mac or Windows using Adobe® Reader®
- No more waiting for delivery of The Paymaster
- Easy to navigate, with helpful hyperlinks throughout the content
- Print pages as needed
- Drop-down bookmarks link to every subject and section
- Add and save notes within the PDF
2020-2021 The Paymaster Downloadable PDF - $29.95
Print-on-Demand Book Option ($86.82 +tax)*
We have partnered with Staples Business Advantage to offer a print-on-demand option for those who would like to order The Paymaster (2020-2021) book.
First, register at the Staples website by filling out the form via the link below and clicking "Submit." You will receive an account setup confirmation email with order instructions from Staples for The Paymaster book, within 24-48 hours (although text on page says 3-5 days) Click Here to go to Staplesadvantage.com
Next, Click here for important instructions on how to order your book!