The Paymaster is the most complete contract and labor rates guide for the entertainment industry. Released annually, The Paymaster presents terms and conditions simply and accurately by offering a detailed summary of the most common rates and schedules used by industry professionals.
- 2018 IATSE Basic Agreement
- 2018 Basic Crafts Agreements (Locals 399 Teamsters, 399 Location Managers, 40 Electricians, 78 Plumbers, 724 Utility Workers, and 755 Plasterers)
- 2018 839 Animation Agreement
- 2018 Area Standards Agreement
- New York Majors Agreements (Locals 52 and 829)
- Inclusion of a Canadian addendum
As part of a continued commitment to reducing paper use and helping to digitize the production office, Entertainment Partners offers a downloadable PDF of The Paymaster.
- PDF that can be opened on Mac or Windows using Adobe® Reader®
- No more waiting for delivery of The Paymaster.
- The Paymaster PDF is easy to navigate, with helpful hyperlinks throughout the content.
- You may print pages as needed.
- Drop-down bookmarks link to every subject and section.
- Add and save notes within the PDF to keep any pertinent information close at hand.
2018-2019 The Paymaster Downloadable PDF - $29.95
Print-on-Demand Book Option ($79.15 +tax)
We have partnered with Staples Business Advantage to offer a print-on-demand option for those who would like to order The Paymaster (2018-2019) book.
First, register at the Staples website by filling out the form via the link below and clicking "Submit." You will receive an account setup confirmation email with order instructions from Staples for The Paymaster book, within 24-48 hours (although text on page says 3-5 days) Click Here to go to Staplesadvantage.com
Next, Click here for important instructions on how to order your book!