Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are some of our frequently asked questions. Don't see the answer you're looking for? Contact us! Our business hours are Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Pacific).
We do not offer demos or trial versions of our software.
- Why doesn’t my Login work?
- In September 2015, we launched a new Online Store with heightened security features for your protection. This requires you to create a new log in. If you continue to encounter problems, contact EP Product Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Please be sure that your 15 or 16-digit credit card number was entered correctly, your credit card information and billing address are exactly as they appear on your credit card statement, and your credit card verification number was entered correctly. If the problem persists, please contact your bank for additional information.
- Why can’t I use my activation/serial number to upgrade?
- You will not be able to use your activation/serial number more than once. Please make sure you are entering all numbers correctly and include any hyphens. Please note that all “0” are zeroes and not letters. If you are still having trouble entering your code or cannot locate your code, please email email@example.com.
- I purchased a digital download, but haven’t received my license number/activation ID
- Please allow up to 30 minutes to receive your email confirmation. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, 9am to 6pm, PST, Monday-Friday.
- I purchased a shipped product, but haven’t received it within the selected timeframe. What do I do?
- Please contact EP Product Sales at email@example.com.
- How do I use my coupon code?
- When adding a product to or viewing your cart, there will be an open field for all coupon codes. If you are having trouble with the actual code, please make sure your coupon code is not expired and that all numbers, letters, and hyphens, have been entered properly. For more assistance, please contact EP Product Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m having trouble installing Movie Magic. Who do I contact?
- Please contact our Product Support team at email@example.com or 818.955.6300.
- Where do I find my license number/activation ID?
- The license number can be found by opening the program and going to Help > Licensing > License Details.
- I just downloaded 2017-2018 PDF edition of The Paymaster, but I don't see it. How do I find the PDF?
- The trick is to make sure you are checking within the browser you used to download the file.
- Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer all have "downloads" sections
- On a Windows machine, they all have the same shortcut - Ctrl+J to get to the downloads.
- On a Mac, you can view downloads with Shift+Command+J on Chrome, Command+J on FireFox or Option+Command+L on Safari.
If the download is not listed, then one of two things happened.
- It was removed from the downloads list or;
- It may have opened the link in another browser (possibly inadvertently). For instance, if you commonly use Chrome, but use Outlook for your email, Outlook may have opened the link in another browser.
- What do you charge for shipping?
- Please read our Shipping Policies for our shipping rates.
- How long will it take for my product to arrive?
- Please read our Shipping Policies for our shipping policies.
- What is your return policy?
- Please read our Return Policy for details on product refunds.
- What is the difference between the Academic version and the Premiere version of Movie Magic software?
- There is no difference in software. Each version is identical. The only difference is the number of activations per program: the Academic version has one (1) activation each, while the Premiere version has two (2) each.