University students and faculty must meet ONE of the following requirements to qualify for Academic pricing:
- Have a valid .edu email address
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Student or Faculty ID (must include student name and university)
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Class Schedule (must include student name and university)
Please follow the following steps to order Academic Software:
- Create a webstore account
- Select the Academic Movie Magic Scheduling product for $185 and enter your .edu email address. (Or upload a photo of your current Student ID or current schedule) and "Add to Cart"
- Proceed to "Checkout"
- Enter your coupon code if you have one and "Add Coupon"
- "Order Now" and complete all requested information
- Receive license via email at .edu email address from Products@ep.com
Academic Edition Movie Magic Software
Current university students and faculty may qualify to purchase the academic edition of Movie Magic Scheduling. Academic editions come with one activation only.
The Academic Edition of legacy Movie Magic Budgeting is no longer available.
To learn about the program, please visit ep.com/academic.
To find out if your university is an academic partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are purchasing from Europe or Russia, please contact MovieSoft.
Movie Magic software is not compatible with current retina or high-resolution displays.
Windows: 1 GHz processor or higher, Windows® 8 or higher
Macintosh: Intel® processor, macOS Sierra or higher
Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher, 200 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768
Import Your Schedule — import Movie Magic Scheduling Elements and totals without having to re-enter your data
Apply a Credit — apply credits from tax incentives, production rebates, or other credits directly to your Topsheet.
Subset Budgets — create subsets of the master budget based on tags within Detail lines
Visit our website for more features.