University students and faculty must meet ONE of the following requirements to qualify for Academic pricing:
- Have a valid .edu email address
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Student or Faculty ID (must include student name and university)
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Class Schedule (must include student name and university)
Please follow the following steps to order Academic Software:
- Create a webstore account
- In the drop down menu below, select either the Academic Movie Magic Budgeting or Scheduling Product for $185 and enter your .edu email address. (Or upload a photo of your current Student ID or current schedule) and "Add to Cart"
- If purchasing BOTH Scheduling and Budgeting, simply add the other Academic software to your cart
- Proceed to "Checkout"
- Enter your coupon code if you have one and "Add Coupon"
- "Order Now" and complete all requested information
- Receive license via email at .edu email address from Products@ep.com
Academic Edition Movie Magic Software
Current university students and faculty may qualify to purchase academic editions of Movie Magic Budgeting and/or Scheduling. Academic editions come with one activation only.
To learn about the program, please visit ep.com/academic.
If you are purchasing from Europe or Russia, please contact Sargent-Disc.
Movie Magic software is not compatible with current retina or high-resolution displays.
CLICK THE DROP DOWN MENU ARROW BELOW TO SELECT ACADEMIC MOVIE MAGIC BUDGETING OR SCHEDULING
Windows: 1 GHz processor or higher, Windows® 8 or higher
Macintosh: Intel® processor, macOS Sierra or higher
Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher, 200 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768
Import Your Schedule — import Movie Magic Scheduling Elements and totals without having to re-enter your data
Apply a Credit — apply credits from tax incentives, production rebates, or other credits directly to your Topsheet.
Subset Budgets — create subsets of the master budget based on tags within Detail lines
Visit our website for more features.