General Academic Pricing
You must be a current student or faculty member to qualify for Movie Magic Academic pricing of $185.00 each.
Students and Faculty must meet ONE of the following requirements to qualify for Academic pricing:
- Have a valid .edu email address
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Student or Faculty ID
- Upload a copy of your CURRENT, dated, Class Schedule
The Movie Magic Academic Partnership Program
The Movie Magic Academic Partnership Program is designed to give the academic community an exclusive opportunity to learn and obtain the industry standard productivity tools, Movie Magic Scheduling and Budgeting. Partnered schools have access to our “Build Your Own Scholarship” program. For every Movie Magic software unit purchased by the school , Entertainment Partners sets aside $50 toward a scholarship that will be awarded to a student each spring. The more units purchased, the greater the scholarship awarded. We have over 200 universities and colleges that are members of our Academic Partnership Program. To learn more, please visit EP.com/academic.
Additional academic discounts may be given if your school participates in the Movie Magic Academic Partnership Program. Coupon codes are distributed by your instructor. Please provide your coupon code at check out or when you call in your order. To order:
- Create a webstore account
- Go to the Movie Magic Budgeting or Scheduling Product Page then select from the drop-down menu: "Academic Edition MM (S or B) $185" and enter your .edu email address. (Or upload a photo of your current Student ID or current schedule) and "Add to Cart"
- Repeat #2 for the other Movie Magic software if purchasing both Scheduling and Budgeting
- Proceed to "Checkout"
- Enter coupon code if you have one and "Add Coupon"
- "Order Now" and complete all requested information
- Receive license via email at .edu email address from Products@ep.com
If you are a teacher or student that would like to know if your school is a member of the partnership program, please visit EP.com/academic.